What Makes Us Different
1) The first is that our signature health care method is state of the art, extremely effective and safe. It corrects spinal problems faster than just about any other chiropractic method.
2) Our examination process is proprietary which means no one else does it exactly the way we do which helps us get to the root of your problem quickly.
3) Dr. John Madeira, our founder, has more than 40 years of experience and has cared for tens of thousands of patients in his professional career. His life was dramatically changed by chiropractic care following a football injury in high school. He decided to dedicate his life to helping others the way he had been helped. There is no substitute for this kind of passion…and experience.
4) Dr. Kayla Madeira Miller is certified in the Webster Technique™which is a specialized technique for pregnant moms. She also has special training in the care of babies and children.
5) We take digital x-rays images. Too many chiropractors don’t. We do not advocate getting chiropractic care from any chiropractor who has not first seen an x-ray of your spine. The only exception to this rule is if you are pregnant or for young children.
6) We don’t stop there. We also use a special infrared technology called spinal thermography to evaluate your spine…and monitor your progress. This technology tells us if what we are doing is working for you in real-time helping you to realize relief in the shortest time possible.
7) We are happy to communicate our findings and recommendations to your family physician, orthopedist, neurologist, nurse practitioner, physical therapist, nutritionist or attorney.
8) Our all-natural approach is well tested, high-tech, safe, highly effective and backed by thousands of very satisfied patients. Our patients drive from Mechanicsburg, Camp Hill, Harrisburg, Lancaster, Elizabethtown, Mt. Joy, Lebanon, Dillsburg, State College, York, Reading, Carlisle, Gettysburg, Wilkes-Barre, Scranton, Frackville, and even Baltimore, Maryland to receive our expert care. So if you…or a loved one are suffering from a difficult health problem such as migraines, headaches, allergies, asthma, sinus problems, back pain, disc herniations, disc bulge or degeneration, spinal stenosis, spinal arthritis pain, neck pain, shoulder problems, pain or numbness in your arms or legs, Lyme Disease, Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, sciatica, fatigue, fibromyalgia or similar problem…we are here to help! Simply click on the following link to “Schedule an Appointment” or you can call (717) 533-6100 to get your appointment scheduled today!