Deep Tissue Laser Therapy
Deep tissue laser therapy offers quick, drug-free pain relief for those suffering from acute and chronic pain. Get quick relief from Plantar Fascitis, Neuropathy, Foot/Ankle Pain, Knee Pain, Hip Pain, Back Pain, Neck Pain, Shoulder Pain, Tennis Elbow, Golfer’s Elbow, Whiplash and more. Deep tissue laser therapy uses a beam of light to deeply penetrate tissue to promote healing. Laser light induces a biological response in the cells called “photo bio-modulation” which leads to reduced pain, reduced inflammation and increased speed of healing. We are the only health provider in Greater Harrisburg to provide this wonderful pain-relieving treatment. Six to twelve treatments with this powerful laser may be all it takes to realize life-changing relief, and laser treatments take just a few minutes. Call us at (717) 533-6100 to schedule an appointment today!
Many professional sports teams utilize laser therapy because of its ability to dramatically reduce recovery times and get injured athletes back in the game.
Advanced Pain Relief
What To Expect From Deep Tissue Laser Therapy
Laser therapy is a non-invasive technique to help reduce pain and inflammation. Laser therapy can be safely used as an adjunct or replacement for pharmaceutical drugs. This pain relief treatment is FDA cleared and enables patients to have an alternative to drugs and surgery.
Laser therapy treatments last between 5 and 10 minutes depending on the condition being treated. Laser therapy treatments must be administered directly to skin, as laser light cannot penetrate through layers of clothing. You will feel soothing warmth as the therapy is administered.
Learn how LiteCure Laser Therapy can help you.
Depending on the condition being treated your therapy may be administer through either a contact or non-contact hand piece. The contact hand piece is designed to allow the practitioner to physically manipulate the tissue while administering the treatment, resulting in a laser-massage treatment. This allows for light to penetrate deeper into tissues. Patients generally see results after 3 to 5 treatments. The doctor will develop and recommend a treatment plan that is optimal for your condition.
Deep tissue laser therapy is a non-surgical, highly effective treatment for lower back pain relief, neck, and disc pain, soft tissue injuries, chronic pain, joint conditions, arthritis, wound management, & inflammatory conditions. It can also prove effective for Fibromyalgia, tendonitis, osteoarthritis and more.
Laser therapy is a simple and painless procedure, and scientific studies have demonstrated a multitude of clinical benefits. Deep tissue laser therapy is commonly helps and can be used to safely and effectively treat the following conditions:
|Achilles Tendon Tears||Golfer’s Elbow||Neuropathy||Strain/Sprain Injuries|
|Ankle/Foot Pain||Hand/Wrist Pain||Osteoarthritis||Tendonitis|
|Arthritis||Hip Bursitis||Plantar Fascitis||Tennis Elbow|
|Bursitis||Joint Injuries||Post Surgical Healing||Thumb Pain|
|Carpal Tunnel Syndrome||Knee Pain||Rib Injury||TMJ|
|Disc Bulge||Low Back Pain||Rotator Cuff Injury|
|Disc Herniation||Neck Pain||Shoulder Pain|
Is Deep Tissue Laser Therapy Safe?
There have been over 2,500 research articles showing the safety of laser therapy and its positive physiological effects on impaired, inflamed, and/or injured tissue.
How Deep Tissue Laser Therapy Works
Beneficial Effects of Laser Therapy
|Accelerated Tissue Repair||Increased Circulation|
|Decreased Inflammation||Reduced Muscle Spasm|
|Faster Cell Growth||Reduced Pain|
|Faster Wound Healing||Reduced Scar Tissue Formation|
|Improved Nerve Function||Relief of Pain|
Benefits of Deep Tissue Laser Therapy
- Promotes rapid cell growth. The laser accelerates cellular reproduction and growth.
- Promotes faster wound healing. It stimulates cell growth in damaged tissues. The reduction in recovery time is an important consideration.
- Increases metabolic activity, which can help with a variety of conditions, including tendonitis treatment, lower back pain relief, osteoarthritis treatment, and Fibromyalgia treatment.
- Improves the quality of scar tissue following tissue damage from cuts, scratches, burns, or following surgery.
- Reduces swelling caused by bruising or inflammation of joints.
- Stimulates lymph and blood circulation to allow the affected tissue to have the best possible circulation.
- Promotes nerve function. In cases of numbness, the laser helps speed the process of nerve cell reconnection.
- Promotes the release of the body’s own pain-killing chemicals such as endorphins and enkephalins from the brain, adrenal glands, and other areas, thus facilitating log lasting pain relief, including lower back pain.
Testimonial Videos about Deep Tissue Laser Therapy