March 15, 2020
Dear Practice Members,
Our practice is OPEN for Business.
Please know we are taking the Coronavirus (COVID-19) very seriously.
To help contain the spread of the virus, please let us know in advance of your next visit if:
- You have traveled internationally in the last 14 days or returned from a cruise in the last 14 days.
- You have any flu-like symptoms, esp. fever, cough or difficulty breathing.
- You have tested positive for Coronavirus (COVID-19).
- You have been directly exposed to someone who has tested positive for Coronavirus (COVID-19).
We have implemented the following changes to our practice until the threat of the virus has subsided:
- We have changed our morning hours from 8-12 (M, W, Th) and afternoon hours between 2-6 (M, T, W, Th) for the purpose of decreasing the number of people in the office at any one time.
- We have stopped doing spinal thermography scans to shorten the time patients are in the office.
- We have stopped having patients answer questions on the computers.
- We are asking all patients to wash their hands or to use hand sanitizer upon entering the building.
- We have designated Table #2 for our senior and maternity patients.
- We have significantly increased our anti-viral cleaning efforts by cleaning the adjusting tables, doorknobs, light switches and faucets multiple times daily. Additionally, supplies will be available for you to disinfect/sanitize the adjusting tables if you so choose before your individual use.
- We have removed the toys from the reception room.
The best practices to follow to prevent Coronavirus (COVID-19) are:
- Get regular spinal adjustments as they are well known to increase immunity. Consider getting them more frequently until the viral threat passes.
- Wash your hands with soap and water frequently.
- Avoid touching your face.
- Get an extra 30-60 minutes of sleep per day.
- Stay hydrated.
- Stay home if your sick.
- Use Agrisept-L daily, which is a natural anti-bacterial, anti-viral, anti-fungal antioxidant available in our office.
- Take other products to boost your immunity. We recommend taking Youth Factor, probiotics, Vitamin D3, Vitamin C.
Dr. John Madeira and Your Health Team at Madeira Chiropractic Wellness Center, Inc.